Terms and Conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
1. DG Pro B.V., established in Hoofddorp, Chamber of Commerce number 85951889, is referred to as the seller in these general terms and conditions.
2. The seller's counterparty is referred to as the buyer in these general terms and conditions.
3. The parties are the seller and the buyer together.
4. The agreement means the purchase agreement between the parties.
Article 2 - Applicability of general terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all quotations, offers, agreements and deliveries of services or goods by or on behalf of the seller.
2. Deviation from these conditions is only possible if this has been expressly agreed in writing by the parties.
Article 3 - Payment
1. The full purchase price is always paid immediately in the webshop. When making reservations, in some cases a deposit is expected. In that case, the buyer will receive proof of the reservation and the prepayment.
2. If the buyer does not pay on time, he is in default. If the buyer remains in default, the seller is entitled to suspend the obligations until the buyer has fulfilled his payment obligation.
3. If the buyer remains in default, the seller will proceed to collection. The costs related to such collection shall be borne by the buyer. These collection costs are calculated on the basis of the Decree on compensation for extrajudicial collection costs.
4. In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, attachment or suspension of payment of the buyer, the seller's claims against the buyer are immediately due and payable.
5. If the buyer refuses to cooperate with the execution of the order by the seller, he is still obliged to pay the agreed price to the seller.
Article 4 - Offers, quotations and price
1. Offers are without obligation, unless a term of acceptance is stated in the offer. If the offer is not accepted within that term, the offer will lapse.
2. Delivery times in quotations are indicative and, if they are exceeded, do not entitle the buyer to dissolution or compensation, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
3. Offers and quotations do not automatically apply to repeat orders. The parties must agree this expressly and in writing.
4. The price stated on offers, quotations and invoices consists of the purchase price including the VAT due and any other government levies.
Article 5 - Right of withdrawal
1. After receiving the order, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement within 14 days without stating reasons (right of withdrawal). The term starts to run from the moment the (entire) order has been received by the consumer.
2. There is no right of withdrawal if the products are made to measure according to his specifications or have a short shelf life.
3. The consumer can use a withdrawal form from the seller. The seller is obliged to make this available to the buyer immediately after the buyer's request.
4. During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the unused and undamaged product with all delivered accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original shipping packaging to the seller, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
Article 6 - Amendment of the agreement
1. If during the execution of the agreement it appears that it is necessary for the proper execution of the assignment to change or supplement the work to be performed, the parties will adjust the agreement accordingly in a timely manner and in mutual consultation.
2. If the parties agree that the agreement will be amended or supplemented, the time of completion of the execution may be affected. The seller will inform the buyer of this as soon as possible.
3. If the amendment or addition to the agreement has financial and/or qualitative consequences, the seller will inform the buyer of this in advance in writing.
4. If the parties have agreed on a fixed price, the seller will indicate in to what extent the amendment or supplement to the agreement exceeds